Cookies are small text strings that websites visited by users send to their devices, where they are stored and relayed once the user visits the websites again.
This website, managed by Stevanin Trasporti S.p.A., with head office in Via Fossa Bassa, 37/c – 37047 San Bonifacio (VR), Italy, which is the data controller pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (Privacy Code), only uses technical cookies, namely those used for the sole purpose of ‘carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or strictly necessary in order for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide the service’ (cf. Art. 122, Par. 1, of the Privacy Code).
In particular, such cookies include:
Name of the cookie Function Duration
__utma Cookie di Analytics 2 years from initialisation/updating
__utmb Cookie di Analytics 30 minutes from initialisation/updating
__utmc Cookie di Analytics End of the browser session
_u_tmt Cookie di Analytics 10 minutes
__utmz Cookie di Analytics 6 mesi months from initialisation/updating
__utmv Cookie di Analytics 2 years from initialisation/updating
EuCookieLaw Session cookie End of the browser session
The user’s prior consent is not required to install and use these cookies.
These cookies are indispensable to ensure the correct operation of the applications
This website allows for selecting/deselecting individual cookies in the manner described below; however, bear in mind that in case of deactivation, you may not be able to make full use of the website.
To deactivate, remove or block cookies, the browser settings can be adjusted as explained below:
– Open Firefox
– Press ‘Alt’ on the keyboard
– In the tool bar on the upper part of the browser, select ‘Tools’ then ‘Options’
– Select the ‘Privacy’ tab
– Go to the ‘History’ settings then to ‘Use custom settings for history’
– Deselect ‘Accept cookies from sites’ and save the preferences
– Open Internet Explorer
– Click on ‘Tools’ then on ‘Internet Options’
– Select the ‘Privacy’ tab and shift the sliding device to the desired privacy level (upwards to block all cookies or downwards to enable them all)
– then click on “Ok”
– Click on the ‘Tools’ icon
– Select ‘Settings’ then ‘Show advanced settings’
– Select ‘Content settings’ in the ‘Privacy’ section
– In the ‘Cookies’ section it is possible to deselect cookies and save the preferences
– Open Safari
– Choose ‘Preferences’ in the tool bar then select the ‘Security’ panel in the dialogue window that follows
– In the ‘Accept Cookies’ section it is possible to specify if and when safari must save cookies from websites. For further information click on the Help button (identified by a question mark)
– For further information on cookies that are stored on your computer, click on ‘Show cookies’